Pages

Friday, May 25, 2007

Wordzworth

I couldn't believe my sense when I saw this....





I couldn't stop laughing. What's next? Will they remake "A Modest Proposal" and for our current generation tell us that not having kids will help solve the "global warming" crisis?

Oops, I spoke too soon....

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21684156-5009760,00.html


Children 'bad for planet'

By Sarah-Kate Templeton in London

May 07, 2007 12:00am


HAVING large families should be frowned upon as an environmental misdemeanour in the same way as frequent long-haul flights, driving a big car and failing to reuse plastic bags, says a report to be published today by a green think tank.

1 comment:

  1. Children bad for planet. Hm. After working with day care...

    I think I agree.

    ReplyDelete