Pages

Monday, May 14, 2007

Really and Truly Done

It feels weird. A little too weird.


I'm done. Finished with my undergraduate degree. Completely done. But something is still nagging me, telling me that something is going to go wrong, that I didn't pass this one class or pay this fine or write this paper. I'm sure I'm graduating without a hitch, but I'm still nervous about it, and I think I will be until the calligraphy-clad paper is in my hands.


On a completely different note, I think this semester ended quite well. The one and only Dr. Jerry Fliger took our Senior Seminar class out to eat in Atlanta. We went to "Fire of Brazil," and it was INCREDIBLE. The food was DELICIOUS, the company was great, and it was so much fun.

Afterwards we also went to play a game I had never heard of called "Whirly Ball," and I must say it is one of the most fun games I've ever heard. It is basically bumper cars plus lacrosse, and it was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment