Pages

Tuesday, December 5, 2006

This Year

This was taken from Meredith and Michial. :-D



1) Was 2006 a good year for you?
I think so.... it was a mixed bag, but things ended up really well.

2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
There were many. Proposing to Beth. Going to Russia--more specifically, Red Square, The Hermitage, hearing a chorus of Russian students singing "Wind of Change" at Summer Camp.

3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
I'm not sure. But there were some.

4) Where were you when 2006 began?
Nicole's apartment at Falls Park

5) Whom were you with?
A LOT of people.

6) Where will you be when 2006 ends?
Not sure. I think Nicole wants a shindig

7) Whom will you be with when 2006 ends?
Friends or family.

8) Did you keep your New Year's resolution of 2006?
Hmm.... I don't know. I usually resolve to do the opposite of what I want, so it always works out.

9) Do you have a New Year's resolution for 2007?
Resolutions mean nothing.

10) Did you fall in love in 2006?
No, but I already was.

11) If yes, with whom?
Bethie.

12) If yes, do they know?
Yep.

13) Are you still in love with them?
Oh yeah.

14) Do you regret it?
Not at all.

15) Did you breakup with anyone in 2006?
No.

16) Did you make any new friends in 2006?
Yes, I did.

17) Who are your favorite new friends?
Meredith, Paul and Krystal, etc. It's hard to remember though, because it feels like I've known everybody for much longer, including those on this list.

18) What was your favorite month of 2006?
Probably August.

19) Did you travel outside of the US in 2006?
Yes.

20) How many different states did you travel to in 2006?
I went to South Carolina, Florida, and that's it.

21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2006?
No.

22) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
BETH, among others.

23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2006?
Hmm.... theater movie or movie movie? Video movie it'd have to be Magnolia or Millions or 21 Grams or The Shawshank Redemption. Movie movie, hmm.... that's tough. I really liked the Departed, but it's probably far from my favorite. Maybe Stranger Than Fiction.

24) What was your favorite song during 2006?
Now THIS is tough. I absolutely loved "Dog Problems" by the format, "Elevator Music" and "Strange Apparition" by Beck, almost anything by MuteMath, "Talking in Code" by Margot and the Nuclear So and Sos, "Samson" by Regina Spektor. And more and more and more.

25) What was your favorite record from 2006?
Probably MuteMath or Margot and the Nuclear So and Sos.

26) Did you see any concerts this year?
I got to see Now It's Overhead, MuteMath, They Sang As They Slew,

27) Did you have a favorite concert in 2006?
Probably MuteMath

28) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2006?
Not a lot.

29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2006?
Hahahaha. I took a lot of ibuprofen for headaches.

30) Did you hope for something you didn't get in 2006?
Of course.

31) Did you do anything you're ashamed of this year?
Yes.

32) What was the biggest lie you told in 2006?
That I know what I'm doing.

33) What was the worst lie someone told you?
Not sure.

34) Did you treat somebody badly in 2006?
Yeah

35) Did somebody treat you badly in 2006?
No big deal.

36) How much money did you spend in 2006?
Hahha a lot.

37) What was your proudest moment of 2006?
When she said "Yes." when I navigated my way around Moscow alone, when Jon and Sonnet were impressed with the video, etc.

38) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2006?
Oops...... I'm not sure. I think was when I took a wrong bus in Moscow (the 128 instead of the 1), and it completely threw me off track and I had to run a couple miles back to the original bus stop, before the 1 bus showed up.

39) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2006 and change something, what would it be?
Now where's the fun in that? but probably.


40) What are your plans for 2007?
Finish school, do an internship, work my ass off, get married, find a job, etc.

1 comment:

  1. I love "Samson" by Regina Spektor. Such a great song!

    Anyway...you forgot to answer #38. Bwhaha.

    ReplyDelete