Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Weekly Discoveries

// Favorite song and video - This song had me hooked already, but the video itself is awesome too.


Goldfish - We Come Together (OFFICIAL) from Goldfish live on Vimeo.


// Favorite Diet Coke + Mentos video - I know, I know. If you've seen one you've probably seen them all. But this one is a little different.




// Favorite Darth Vader video - This is just priceless.




// Favorite Outtakes - Kristen Shaal pimping a Sony Xperia Play. I think that's what it's called.




// Movie I'm really, really, looking forward to - Watch the whole thing.




// Creative Youtube product that would have never existed without Youtube - Brilliant. So cool I had to show two.






// Article that made me tear up - This one by Christopher Hitchens.



What did you discover this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment