Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Weekly Discoveries

**Okay, so I guess I'm making this an every Friday thing. We'll see how it goes.**




// Favorite Band - I've been a fan for a few years so this isn't really a discovery, but the new Fleet Foxes album is really great. It was the AmazonMP3 Daily Deal, but now it's back to the normal price. You can get it here. Here's a sampling:





// Favorite Song - Thanks to my friend Mark for showing me this one. It's the National and their song from the new Portal 2 game. It's called "Exile Vilify" and it's fantastic.





// Favorite Video - The new digital short from SNL had me cracking up. It's off the Lonely Island's new album Turtleneck and Chain. So far I'm loving the album and think it's a slight step up from their previous.





// Something I Want to Build - The Most Useless Machine Ever

// Favorite Photos - 25 Abandoned Yugoslavia Monuments That Look Like They're From the Future

// Restaurant Find - Beth and I (along with our friend Michael) found a Russian restaurant called Lana's Express. For many reasons we were nervous and our expectations were low, but it turned out to be really great.



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos,I have been to Lana's Express and yeah your right, the restaurant is really nice and the foods that they were serving taste good, no doubt..!!I love to eat at Lana's Express again and again..hahaha

    Platform Bed Plans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any idea how wonderful this blog is?My cousins already visited Lana's Express and I think they really enjoyed their dining experience there..I am hoping that maybe one of these days, I could visit the place.
    Hemorroides

    ReplyDelete