Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

My 10 Favorite Albums of '08

I was going to write a little more on this, but things have just been nuts. I'll have to tell you all about it.

Here are my favorite albums of the year. I always feel like I need to say that I'm not at all asserting these are the best by any means. These are just ones that have had the biggest affect on me. Check them out!



10. Plants and Animals - Parc Avenue
9. Sigur Ros - Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust
8. Jon Foreman - Winter Fall Spring Summer
7. Thao Nguyen and the Get Down Stay Down - We Brave Bee Stings And All
6. Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago
5. Conor Oberst - Conor Oberst
4. Cloud Cult - Feel Good Ghosts
3. TV On The Radio - Dear Science,
2. Lupe Fiasco - Lupe Fiasco's The Cool
1. The Raconteurs - Consolers of the Lonely


Coming soon: my favorite songs of the year. I've been meaning to post these for probably over a month now, but it's been rather tough narrowing them down!

2 comments:

  1. You seem to be missing 'I am... Sasha Fierce' by Beyonce :-) Just catching up on your blog! Have a great day Tim (say 'hi' to Beth!) ~Betsy B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading!

    Although I haven't heard much of her album, I REALLY liked "Single Ladies."

    Feel free to laugh at me. :-)

    hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete