Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Job Thus Far

Well, yesterday I started my job at In Touch Ministries/Family Network. I'm not exactly sure what organization it is (I guess both), because I'm working in the video (In Touch and Family Network) and the audio (Family Network).

It's been a mostly what I have expected, a little bit what I haven't. I've enjoyed just about all of it. From the people that I'm going to be working with to what all I'm going to be doing, I really like it a lot. I'm getting to learn how to do things I've never done in the video department, and I'm also getting to relearn things that I've done for the radio. I'm pretty excited.

The only semi-downside is that I will have to work second and third shifts from time to time, but that won't be too bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment