Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Favorite Songs of 2010

Well, finally. My 25 favorite songs of the past year.  I hope you enjoy it.



25.  The Dead Weather - "The Distance Between Us"








24.  The Black Keys - "Tighten Up"








23.  Joe Pug - "Bury Me (Far From My Uniform)"








22.  Band of Horses - "Neighbors"








21.  April Smith and the Great Picture Machine - "Colors"








20.  John Mark McMillan - "Skeleton Bones"








19.  Dr. Dog - "Jackie Wants a Black Eye"








18.  Lord Huron - "Mighty"








17.  Broken Bells - "The High Road"








16.  Best Coast - "Boyfriend"








15.  Cloud Cult - "You Were Born"








14.  Mumford and Sons - "Little Lion Man"







13.  LCD Soundsystem - "Dance Yrself Clean"








12.  Jonsi - "Go Do"








11.  Kanye West - "Runaway"








10.  Arcade Fire - "Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains)"








9.  Frightened Rabbit - "Loneliness and the Scream"








8.  Sleigh Bells - "Rill, Rill"








7.  Shad - "We, Myself, and I"








6.  The Tallest Man on Earth - "Kids on the Run"








5.  Spoon - "Written in Reverse"








4.  Janelle Monae - "Tightrope"








3.  Sufjan Stevens - "The Age of Adz"








2.  The National - "Bloodbuzz Ohio"








1.  Cee-Lo Green - "Forget You"


(But if I can be completely honest, I liked the uncensored version much better.)








What did I get right? What did I get wrong? What did I miss?

No comments:

Post a Comment