Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

defriended.

I know I shouldn't be offended or bothered.  It makes complete sense in a way-- I haven't talked with particular people in years and don't know if I will talk to them in the future.

But it still hurts to know someone removed me from their facebook friends.

In the end I think it comes down to different ways people use facebook.  I know many use it for only their friends that they're actually in contact with.  That probably makes the most sense.  I tend to be more of a pack-rat--I figure even if I am not in contact with them now at one point we were closer, and I want to know what's going on in their lives.  It seems like facebook is perfect for the even more distant relationships.

But at the same time it makes a lot of sense to focus in on the close friends.  We'll see.  Maybe I'll change my mind soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment