Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

PYF Challenge Kickoff in Omaha - the Pictures! Pt. 1

It's taken way too long to get to this, but things have been really busy. Here are some snapshots from over the weekend:


My wardrobe (kind of).






What we received when we arrived at the hotel.






One of the coolest T-Shirts. Those FNBO people know me well. :-)






Their cool FNBO Direct shirt.





Part of the studio (featuring PT Money, Betsy, Teresa, Jean, Dave, and Pat)




More of the studio (with Betsy and Teresa again)





Some of the breakfast spread (my favorite: raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, and pineapple)




The awesome Betsy and Teresa





Me getting made up.





As you can tell, it was positively therapeutic.





Watch out ladies, you might stumble on this one.


Prep for the video interview.





Beth and me!






Pt and me!






The money shots.

2 comments:

  1. Oh. MY. Gosh. I LOVE THIS haahahhahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last picture
    HAHAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete