Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

PYF Challenge FINALIST!!!

Hey guys!


You read that right-- I'M A FINALIST!!


For about half of yesterday I was in this sort of shock-esque stupor. Some people said I looked like I had just found out I was having a baby.

But no. I found out that I was one of five finalists in the FNBO Direct Pay Yourself First Challenge! I've won $5,000 (If I can save that much within a 6-month time period), and I'm going to be flown to Omaha a weekend in September for a "Challenger Kickoff."


Thank you guys so much for watching, rating, supporting, and encouraging. It has meant a GREAT deal to me. I really still can't believe that I've made it this far.


Here's the video again.



2 comments:

  1. Congrats. I also made it in the top 5. Awesometown, right? Looking forward to meeting you guys in Omaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations man. You DEFINITELY deserved it!

    I look forward to meeting you too!

    ReplyDelete