Pages

Monday, March 19, 2007

A Movie Quiz (as stolen from Ms. Meredith Beck)

1. Name a movie you have seen more than 10 times.

I'm not sure..... Probably A Muppet Christmas Carol, A Christmas Story, Jurassic Park, and I'm probably leaving a few out. The first two aren't necessarily because i absolutely love the movies either, it's just that we see them around every Christmas.

2. Name a movie you've seen multiple times in the theater.

War of the Worlds, I don't care, I liked this movie. Collateral, The Lord of the Rings (all three of them).

3. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie.

Steve Carell, Will Ferrell, Morgan Freeman, Christopher Walken, Dustin Hoffman, Johnny Depp, Kiera Knightly, Audrey Hepburn, etc.

4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie.

Ice Cube, 50 Cent, Ashton Kutcher, Tara Reid, etc.

5. Name a movie you can and do quote from.

Kung Pow!, Anchorman,

6. Name a movie musical in which you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs

Does Team America count?

7. Name a movie you have been known to sing along with:

Team America

8. Name a movie you would recommend everyone see.

This is a REALLY tough one. Maybe Godfather I or II.


9. Name a movie you own.

My proudest purchase was the Godfather trilogy


10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.

Luda! I was seriously blown away by Chris "Ludacris" Bridges' acting ability.

11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?

Actually I've seen many in a drive-in theatre. There's one about 30 minutes away from Toccoa that's so much fun to go to! The best movie I've seen there is Cars, but we also saw The Fantastic Four, Mr. And Mrs. Smith, etc.

12. Ever made out in a movie?

Hahahaha

13. Name a movie you keep meaning to see but you just haven't gotten around to yet.

Memento

14. Ever walked out of a movie?

I try to never walk out of a movie, no matter how much I hate it.... but we did stop watching I Heart Huckabees about halfway through it.


15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.

I cry for almost anything..... Finding Nemo made me tear up.

16. Popcorn?

Rarely. But with LOTS of butter.


17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?

I try to go often, but don't. I probably see about one or two every few months.

18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?

300. I'm sorry, although I'm completely biased because I'm a guy, I LOVED that movie. And I really wouldn't normally.

19. What's your favorite/preferred genre of movie?

Comedy, Suspense, Thriller, etc.


20. What's the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: the Secret of the Ooze I think.

21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?

Grizzly Man.


22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?

The Science of Sleep

23. What is the scariest movie you've seen?

Event Horizon.

24. What is the funniest movie you've seen?

Wow, this is tough. Probably one of these: Borat, Little Miss Sunshine, Team America, Anchorman, etc.

1 comment: