Pages

Monday, January 29, 2007

School's In, Continued

Well, I've got a schedule for school, thank God. It took all week, but things worked out.


And I'm scared shitless.


Here's my schedule

MWF:
History of Theology, 8:00 a.m.
Senior Seminar, 9:00 a.m.
Poetry and Prophecy, 11:00 a.m.
Cross-Cultural Communications, 1:00 p.m.

TR:
Macroeconomics, 2:00 p.m.
Critical Thinking, 3:30 p.m.

Outside of Class:
Internship
Student ministries



History of Theology--
Pros: Interesting class, great professor, friends in class.
Cons: This is a senior level class, and might be the tough one.

Senior Seminar--
Pros: Culmination of everything I learned, construction of portfolios, etc.
Cons: This is the one where my ass is handed to me by Jerry Fliger.

Poetry and Prophecy--
Pros: Mark and Jackie there to keep me company.
Cons: Everything else.

Cross-Cultural Communications--
Pros: Communications, Beth said this was a cool class.
Cons: Another 400?? When I could take a 100 level elective???

Macroeconomics--
Pros: Interesting topic, and it looks like it shouldn't be hard.
Cons: Unkown

Critical Thinking--
Pros: Class with Dr. Elkins, a class I've been wanting to take for a long time and finally can.
Cons: I'm going to realize that I'm not as smart or clever as I'd like to think I am--and I'd like you to think I am.

1 comment:

  1. youll do fine timmy! :-)

    no worries! *high five*

    <3

    ReplyDelete