Pages

Sunday, November 19, 2006

What do you subscribe to?

What sort of podcasts do you subscribe to?

Here's an updated list of the podcasts I listen to:

  • 40 Watt -- actually, this hasn't been updated since Feb., but I got a good Whigs and Drive By Truckers performance out of this.
  • 60 Second Silence -- I don't listen to this one religiously, but I do enjoy the quick blurbs.
  • Ask A Ninja -- A HILARIOUS podcast. I was skeptical about it at first, but I enjoy every update. Not really informational, just fun.
  • Athcast - Athens Music -- this one hasn't been updated in a while either.
  • Comedy Central Stand-Up -- this one occasionally has some funny stand up comedy.
  • Final Cut Help -- just subscribed to this today... this is for anyone who enjoys using Final Cut Studio (Final Cut Pro, Motion, Sountrack, etc.).
  • IndieFeed: Alternative / Modern -- almost daily music from new bands. It's ok.
  • Jay and Jack's RambleCast -- These guys just make for a great podcast. See The Lost Podcast With Jay and Jack.
  • Moyers on America -- interesting Podcast. I subscribed mostly for the podcasts dealing with faith and reason.
  • MTV News -- yeah, I'm a loser.
  • MuteMath Video Podcast -- a pretty decent video podcast from a band.... if you want a better one, get the Switchfoot one. MuteMath's is almost daily, as opposed to the "once every other week or so" with Switchfoot, but you can definitely tell a difference.
  • NPR All Songs Considered -- I enjoy this one here and there, if it's got bands I like.
  • Paste Culture Club -- interesting, mostly about music, but goes into other things as well.
  • Penn Radio -- I'm so glad this guy has a radio show that I can download. Penn Jilette, the talking half of the Penn and Teller. Enjoyable show.
  • Raised By The Radio -- Jon Cole's own podcast. A music show.
  • Real Time With Bill Maher -- I only occasionally listen to him. It's his shows with his roundtable discussion I find interesting sometimes.
  • Strong Bad E-mails and More1 -- GREAT stuff.
  • Switchfoot Video Podcast -- Great podcast of what's going on with the band. Very fun, funny, insightful.
  • the Lost Podcast With Jay and Jack -- two individuals talk about Lost. They make it fun.
  • The Official Lost Podcast -- never a dull moment with Damen Lindelof and Carlton Cuse. They talk about past and upcoming episodes from Lost, and answer fan questions (usually the really inane ones.
  • The Philosophy Podcast -- just subscribed to this one today, we'll see.
  • The Relevant Podcast -- mostly interesting podcast about music, films, recent events, etc.
  • The Ricky Gervais Show -- hilarious podcast.


Is there anything that should be added to this list? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment