Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Favorites of 2013: Albums

Another list! This time it's favorite albums of the year. 

Let me know what I missed!





16. Breathing Kansas - Retrograde EP






15. Justin Timberlake - The 20/20 Experience





14. Shonna Tucker and Eye Candy - A Tell All





13. Chvrches - The Bones of What You Believe





12. Champion Leader - 1987





11. Haim - Days are Gone





10. Deerhunter - Monomania





9. Local Natives - Hummingbird





8. Shad - Flying Colours





7. Phosphorescent - Muchacho





6. Frightened Rabbit - Pedestrian Verse





5. Momcat - Momcast





4. Dr. Dog - B-Room





3. Neko Case - The Worse Things Get, The Harder I Fight, The Harder I Fight, The More I Love You





2. Arcade Fire - Reflektor





1. Vampire Weekend - Modern Vampires of the City









No comments:

Post a Comment