Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Perfect Halloween Playlist

For over a year now I've been gradually working on putting together a truly great playlist for Halloween. I still believe this is in the beta stages, but I thought I'd share what I've put together so far. I'm not even near being finished, and some of these may not end up on the final list.

(I've noticed that the embed link has left out some of the songs -- visit the playlist in Spotify to get a full list.)

Let me know if there is anything you'd add to it!

**Quick note, you can probably tell from the list I'm not going with songs that are only about Halloween -- I'm also looking for ones that really, REALLY creep you out.**


3 comments:

  1. I'm still trying to decide what movie I'd like to watch tomorrow night while I answer the door for trick-or-treaters. Ghostbusters is among them (and I love the theme song! Lol.)! But I think I'm leaning more toward Halloween (and I love the Halloween theme song even more).

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! halloween playlists are tricky. i do like rocky horror's time warp too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Thank you! I had completely forgot about that one! Halloween lists are very tricky. But it's been fun trying to compile a list. It's still a work in progress. :-)

    ReplyDelete