There are many reasons why I do not like this show. You'll get an idea of how bad it is just by some of the topics they have on the show:
- Should Sarah Palin's pregnant daughter get married?
- What in the World is going on?
- What's the BIG deal about evolution in public schools?
- Can Prayer END Abortion?
- Which Presidential Candidate makes you feel safe?
- Did Jesus really rise from the dead?
- Should a Christian ever sell a billboard ad to an Adult establishment
- Why Black Americans should have doubts
- Should societies protect Animals over Babies?
Then one day, this topic came up:
Yes, that was the topic.
So, to be as sarcastic as possible, I posted this (you may have to click on it to see it):
I of course got some feedback
And posted back.
Fun fun for everyone. But whether you like Palin or not, isn't this question pretty ridiculous? Especially in our current times, especially for a one hour radio show?