Pages

Monday, September 10, 2007

Two of My Favorite Podcasts

I'm not sure how many of you are into podcasts. For the past year I have here and there, and I was at a point where I was biting off more than I could chew. I still download many of them (and listen to/watch probably half of those), but I just wanted to recommend two incredible podcasts:




Radio Labs

This podcast (and radio show on NYC Public Radio), whether the topic is morality, the placebo effect, time, and so on, both grapples with the science of each topic and the art. It's a sort of amalgamation of what is real and logical, and how that makes you feel, what to think of that, etc.

It's fantastic.






This American Life

This is another NPR produced podcast, and this one just takes stories from our daily lives. Each show involves a main theme, but each individual story can be from anywhere about anything. And it's just been great.



I have others that I really enjoy, but I have to say that those two are my favorites out of the bunch.





--------------

On a complete side note, if you have been wondering "Man, what did Beth and Tim do for their Labor Day weekend," or what I might have done this past weekend, I'll be posting that soon--but hopefully with more picture and video than my commentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment