Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

An Update

Hey all,

Well, it's been a while (..... and it'll be a while.....)


Just want to let you know that all is well, this week I began a trial period at a potential full-time job in Atlanta. I'm an Audio Editor for Leading the Way with Dr. Michael Youssef (www.leadingtheway.org--I would link it but I"m on a mac for now). I'm not well acquainted with the ministry, but I've heard he's pretty solid. It's a job.

Things have been pretty great. Yesterday, Beth and I received gifts from a very kind relative of hers, and I couldn't believe my eyes:




So that's been pretty stinkin' exciting.... although I haven't had much of a chance with it.



Also, be sure to watch out for the Honeybadgers!!


http://player.clipsyndicate.com/main/player?playlist_id=190&clip_id=1271365&cpt=8&

No comments:

Post a Comment