Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Weekly Discoveries

// Some Film/TV I'm Looking Forward To:

This trailer for an upcoming TV show looks like it may be going in the exact direction I was hoping for.





I'll be the first to say I am disappointed that this is a reboot and not a continuation of what Raimi and Co. were doing, but this does look like it has potential. Except for that POV at the end. I hope the movie has none of that.




// Favorite Prank Backfire : Jack Vale gets punched.






// Favorite Lost Deleted Scene:




// Album I'm Looking Forward To:  I'm really hoping this makes up for their sophomore slump.





// Another Album I'm Looking Forward To:





// Favorite Song: You might recognize this from the season 4 premiere of Breaking Bad.





// Favorite Music Video: Ok Go does it again. (Go here for interactive version)


No comments:

Post a Comment