Pages

Thursday, November 23, 2006

On Thankfulness

A couple weeks ago, during my scientific literacy class, it dawned on me how easily any of us could die at any moment. And I was, for a brief moment, scared out of my mind.

But then I went right back to eating my Big Macs, spending 3-4 dollars on a cup of freaking coffee, driving recklessly, taking friendships, life, love, --everything, for granted.


But I want to let you know, I'm thankful for you. I'm thankful for my amazing friends, family, my wonderful Beth, my ability TO be thankful for so much, having so much to be thankful for. I am blessed far more than I talk about. Far more than I want to admit, and thus revealing that I really don't have it that bad at all.

Thanks guys.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'll probably see you soon! Save a digestive stupor for me!